Guests rave about Rose Cottage’s comfortable open space and romantic seclusion. Private and quiet, Rose Cottage sits on a lovely path down to the water’s edge where you can sit and enjoy the play of sun on the water, watch for wildlife and breathe deeply the calming influence of nature.
Savour the colours of France in this richly decorated room. This is a no cooking vacation spot – let us do all the cooking for you with a breakfast for royalty served in the main house and an evening dining* experience like few others. Let us do the dishes!
- 520 sq. ft. open plan log cottage
- King-size bed
- Sitting area
- Porch overlooking the lake
- Small fridge
- TV – Satellite and DVDs
- Ensuite bathroom featuring a walk in shower
- Full English Breakfast Included (served in the main house)
- The cottage is handicap accessible and big enough for wheelchairs and motorized scooters
* Fine Dining available by advance reservation only. Cost is additional.
- Wi-Fi (Wireless High Speed Internet)
- Keurig, Kettle with tea, coffee and hot
- Wine glasses and cork screw
- Television with VHS and Satellite
- Clock radio
- Stereo and CD’s
- iPod dock
- Games, Cards, Books, Chess set