Autumn Reflections package includes:
- four nights accommodation in one of our luxury rooms
- Four days of full cooked Breakfasts
- Picnic lunch for 2 for 2 days
- Complementary Bottle of Fine Nova Scotian Wine
- Hiking information and Trail information
- Celtic Colours information ( You must, however, book your own tickets for the events you wish to attend). We can give advice on which concerts are closest to our property.)Details at: www.celtic-colours.com/
Rose Cottage: $920
Russian Room $800
African Room $600
These rates are for two people and do not include taxes.
Fine Dining is also available during this time at an extra charge. See Fine Dining page for details.
Non-refundable deposit of $100, which is deducted from your bill upon check out.
1 week cancellation policy applies to 3 pm of arrival date.
Breakfast is served between 8am and 9am.
Check-in is between 3 pm and 7 pm.
Check out time is 11 am.
No other specials can be used in conjunction with this package.
Fall Colours and Celtic Music Swirl around the Cabot Trail
Autumn Reflections & Celtic Colours
Enjoy four nights relaxation and rejuvenation in our luxurious Bed and Breakfast along the Cabot Trail when the autumn celtic colours call you to explore our area.
Enjoy not only the leaves of the trees in all their ever changing colours but also the inspiring live Celtic music at the Celtic Colours International Music Festival.
2016 Festival Runs October 7th to 15th at small venues throughout the island.
Celtic Colours Festival for 2016 takes place October 7th to October 15th. Their website usually posts their Fall concerts in Mid June with tickets going on sale in late June.