Advance Reservations only
Are you looking for a personal dining experience? A special time to relax in a quiet candle-lit atmosphere soaking in the last rays of the sunshine as it reflects on the Lake. The perfect meal at the end of a busy day comes to mind – and there it is before you, delicious, from the home baked rolls you never have time to make to the finishing touch of a dessert to remember.
We provide fine dining for the convenience and enjoyment of our guests. We are not a full-service restaurant as we are small and serve only one selection each evening.
The first couple to book dinner and choose a single menu will decide the menu for that evening.
We have one seating promptly at 6:45 pm.
$65 per person plus applicable tax. Gratuity not included.
Guests are welcome to bring their own wine (no corkage fee). We do not sell wine.
We require a minimum of 72 hours advance notice for meal reservations: 1-866-929-2721. Substitutions may be necessary due to availability.
We do not serve dinners on Wednesdays or Sundays.
First Couple to book for an evening dining experience sets the menu. All parties must have the same Appetizer, Main Course and Dessert. Exceptions include vegetarian and the addition of a lobster tail.
- 3 cheese Stuffed Portobello Mushroom with Fresh Salad Greens*
- French Three Onion Soup
- Smoked Salmon Pate*
- Chicken Liver Pate with Port and Dried Cherries
- Waldorf Salad and Mixed Greens Salad
- Gazpacho with Shrimp*
- Celery and Stilton (an English Blue Cheese) Soup
Various flavours with liqueur
- Filet Mignon with Hunter Sauce
- Seafood Cassoulet (scallops, mussels , shrimp) with Green Salad
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Glazed Apricots and Sweet Onions
- Maple Baked Atlantic Salmon*
- Rock Cornish Hen with Red Raisin Sauce
- Vegetarian: Brie en Croute (fruited baked Brie in Puff pastry)*or Vegetable and chickpea curry
NEW! Add a lobster tail to any main course for $10 per person.
Let us surprise you as we like to experiment! Diabetics – we can provide a delicious dessert for you too!
These are a few of the items we like to serve:
Maple Sherry Fruit with Maple Cream
Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake
4 Fruit Gallette made with puff pastry
Out of the Ordinary Cheesecakes
Cranachan – a Scottish heritage dish with ice cream, raspberries, cream and Drambuie
Fresh Homemade Rolls with butter
Lots of Fresh Vegetables – no barely cooked broccoli here!
Coffee and/or Tea
* Vegetarian items. Other options are available by request.
Please let us know of any dietary needs or allergies when ordering, for example – gluten, dairy, nuts, etc.